From the 20th to the 24th of March 2022, don’t miss the Bootcamp
Do you want to have purpose in your work? Are you looking for an inspiring experience alongside exceptional people, who, like you, want to bring their ideas to life and solve societal problems? Welcome, we were waiting for you!
The Third Way Inspiration Bootcamp is a 4-day intensive programme that offers participants the opportunity to share, learn and network with other entrepreneurs, based on the contents developed in “The Third Way” curricula.
During the BOOTCAMP you will work in small groups for 3 different challenges (making suggestions for improvement): Rural Development, Empowerment of Youth and Participation and Inclusion of People with mental disabilities.
What is the Bootcamper profile?
- Entrepreneurs developing projects at the ideation or revalidation stage;
- Intrapreneurs: entrepreneurs who want to transform the organisation they work in through Impact and Social Innovation;
- Aspiring entrepreneurs, who still don’t have a clear idea for an Impact venture;
- Shifters: people who want to shift to a career in Social Innovation and Impact;
- Curious minds about Impact Economy & Social Innovation.
This bootcamp is an offer for students of our partnering universities.
You should have a solid command in English (at least C1).
This programme is aimed at beginners on the subject of Social Entrepreneurship.
For you, the registration and participation are entirely for free.
This activity is funded by the European Union (Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 2).
Bootcamp Dates: 20th-24th of March 2022
Location: Valencia, Spain