The Third Way Impact Bootcamp
Do you want to build your own Impact venture and change the world? Are you curious about Social Entrepreneurship?
From the 19th to the 21st of May, don’t miss the Bootcamp!
Do you want to have purpose in your work? Are you looking for an inspiring experience alongside exceptional people, who, like you, want to bring their ideas to life and solve societal problems? Welcome, we were waiting for you!
The Third Way Impact Bootcamp is a 3-day intensive programme that offers participants the opportunity to develop new Impact ventures based on the societal problem they want to solve, defining their business models and implementation plans.
The programme balances teamwork with moments of networking, sharing, and fun. Over 10 sequential sessions of theoretical exposition and practical application you and your team will build an innovative and robust solution, with mentors’ support.
What is the Bootcamper profile?
- Entrepreneurs developing projects at the ideation or revalidation stage;
- Intrapreneurs: entrepreneurs who want to transform the organization they work in through Impact and Social Innovation;
- Aspiring entrepreneurs, who still don’t have a clear idea for an Impact venture;
- Shifters: people who want to shift to a career in Social Innovation and Impact;
- Curious minds about Impact Economy & Social Innovation.
You should have a solid command in English (at least C1).
This programme is aimed at beginners on the subject of Social Entrepreneurship.
For you, the registration and participation are entirely for free.
This activity is funded by the European Union (Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 2).
Technical Session: 17 May (5 – 6pm)
Bootcamp Dates: 19, 20, 21 May (9 am – 6 pm)
Timezone for reference: CEST (Central European Summer Time: Germany, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Belgium)
Deadline for registration: 5th May 2021
1. Is it mandatory to attend all sessions?
It is highly recommended that you attend all sessions. The Online Impact Bootcamp is structured in sequential steps, which are essential to the comprehension and consolidation of the methodology.
2. Can I apply without having an exact idea of the venture/project that I want to develop?
Yes, you can. This programme is designed for 5 different profiles, including people who want to develop a venture, but who still do not have a clear idea.
3. Can I apply with a team?
No. You must register individually. At the beginning of the programme there is a designated time to team up with other people according to your interests and profile.
4. Which platform(s) are we going to use during the Online Impact Bootcamp?
Don’t worry. Even before the Online Impact Bootcamp starts, we will send you a Starter Kit with all the information you need to know and we will also host a technical session to introduce you to the platforms and show you how to work with them. At that moment, you will have the opportunity to ask all your questions. Our team is ready to help you!
5. What can I expect from each session of the Online Impact Bootcamp?
The programme balances teamwork with moments of networking, sharing, and fun. Each session includes the presentation of concepts, models, and practical tools to be applied by each team to the projects, with mentors’ support. Get ready for an Online Impact Bootcamp that has the potential to change your life!
6. Сan I participate if my country is not on CET timezone?
You can also participate if you are on WEST (Western European Summer Time: UK, Portugal) or EEST (Eastern European Summer Time: Cyprus, Bulgaria) timezones, in which case the schedule becomes:
WEST: Bootcamp: 8 am – 5 pm / Technical session: 4 – 5 pm
EEST: Bootcamp: 10 am – 7 pm / Technical session: 6 – 7 pm