small introductory part, content and pictures missing
- Deductive analysis: relate the data collected to the expected effects and assumptions of the Theory of Change
- Are the effects clear?
- Are the results higher or lower than expected?
- Are the assumptions confirmed?
- Causality. To what extent is there a link between the effects and the activities? This can only be demonstrated be demonstrated with a control group.
- Negative / unintended effects. Where might there be negative or unintended side effects occur?
- Inductive analysis: let the data speak for itself. Look for patterns, themes or categories in the data.