This course will help you to understand what’s expected from you as a leader. We will guide you through interesting tools on how to define your vision, and how to translate your vision into action. Action means navigating and supporting your team and doing it together. First we will help you to become more self-aware, then we will help you define your beliefs and translate them into a vision. We will help you to influence others and build your team as a leader. Furthermore we strongly believe that the world is going through a major change today. We will provide you with tools which will help you to build your social enterprise in a responsible, sustainable, and ethical way.
In total there are four learning sessions plus an introduction you can now follow that take you through the process of defining a vision, recognising your leadership style, aligning your team and defining sustainable and achievable goals for your organisation.
- You will learn how to create a vision.
- You will be able to transfer the vision to your organisation.
- You will gain insights into leadership and different leadership styles.
- You will understand the concept of business modelling.
- You will understand the United Nations Global Goals and the way in which you can implement them in your own organisation.
- You learn what impact means in the new economy, so you know what to do to create impact in the sector you’re working in.
We hope you will enjoy this course.