This course will help you to understand what’s expected from you as a leader. We will guide you through interesting tools on how to define your vision, and how to translate your vision into action. Action means guiding and supporting your team and doing it together. First we will help you to become more self-aware, then we will guide you in defining your believes and translate them to a vision. As a leader we will help you to influence others and build your team. Furthermore we strongly believe that the world is going through a major change today. We will provide you with tools which will help you to build your social enterprise in a responsible, sustainable and ethical way.
This Module Includes the Following Learning Objectives:
- You will learn how to create a vision
- You will be able to transfer the vision to your organisation.
- You will gain insights into leadership and different leadership styles.
- You will understand the concept of business modelling.
- You will understand the United Nations Global Goals and the way in which you can implement them in your own organisation.
- You learn what impact means in the new economy, so you know what to do to create impact in the sector you’re working.
We hope you will enjoy this course.